recent articles, published elsewhere
Some writings elsewhere:
blather's friends and co-conspirators
- hellshaw.com - Our other site - an exercise in blatant self-promotion
- The Irish band Dacianos waiting to release their debut CD, an
acoustic opus called *Mis-showbusiness* (curiously named after Judy
Garland's *Miss Show Business*), have placed Real Audio snippets of
six songs on their website. Dacianos are named after the 17th century
sect who moulded live human bodies into the shape of freaks and sold
them as freak-slaves. The modern-day band, however, sing songs about
things like *not paying attention when life is trying to teach you
- p45.net - effective time management for the 21st century.
Signum - media, method, meaning.
- Signum - Meaning & Paranoia article by Barry Kavanagh
- Robert Anton Wilson's website
- Disinformation: The Subculture Search Engine
White Knuckle Sandwich! featuring Doug Skinner!
Wonderful paper collages by Sean Hillen - See the great pyramids of Carlingford Lough!
Yet more paper collages by Sean Hillen
- Fortean Times Online - The Journal of Strange Phenomena
- Magonia Interpreting contemporary vision and belief since 1968
- Paul Devereux - Author. Researcher. Lecturer. Broadcaster. Artist and Photographer. (and one of the best writers on UFOs, conciousness and archaeology.
- Modest Proposals - the words of the one and only David Moore
- The Centre for Fortean Zoology
- Karl Shuker - Zoologist, Cryptozoologist and Author
Author. Researcher. Lecturer. Broadcaster.Artist and Photographer - noted earthlight researcher