Blather productions is proud to announce the DVD release of last years’ smash box office hit, Gulf War 2: Daddy’s crusade…
The DVD will feature a full digital print of the original cinema release. In addition, the release sees a host of extras, including:
- Directors commentary by Donald Rumsfeld
- Actors commentary by Tony Blair, Jose Maria Aznar, Jacques Chirac, Saddam Hussein and the Iraqi Information Minister
- 45 minutes of deleted scenes including the infamous ‘legless, armless Iraqi child in a pool of his own blood scene’, the ‘bombing of a packed hospital’ scene and the full, uncut 25 minute sequence of Halliburton executives signing contracts in blood whilst snorting cocaine off the upturned arses of virginal Iraqi girls.
The additional scenes have been reworked into the original cut to provide viewers with the full-on, dazzling spectacle of Shock and Awe as the most powerful nation on earth bombs defenceless civilians into the Stone Age. The new cut includes a specially commisioned score by composer John Williams and special effects by ILM.
The second bonus disc, contains just over seven hours of documentaries and an exclusive behind the scenes fly on the wall look at the workings of the real West Wing. Documentaries include:
- “Oh fuck. Something’s happened in New York and we don’t know what to do”
- “God’s will: taking the fight to the Towel Heads”
- “Jed Bartlett is a pussy”
- “Saddam and George: an exclusive interview with Noam Chomsky’s armpit”
- “Just the two of us: an exclusive, never before seen duet with George and Tony” and
- “Fish in a Barrel: the Taking of Baghdad”
The DVD will be on sale next week, priced $49.95 and all proceeds go to the George Bush for President Campaign.